Subscribe Now!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Long time no write!

Well my friends, it has been several months since my last post here and I have missed all of my readers! To make a long story short, time constraints took me away from the words, thoughts, and readers that always made my day brighter. Time constraints are still here but not as pressing as they used to be! Therefore, I am going to do my best to post at least once a week.

Today's topic? Hmmmm..... let's see..... Oh! I know :-) SIGNS! LOL

It is the new year and I say we start it with a laugh, so here is a glimpse of a few of the funnier signs and banners from last year and a few of the funnier signs printed at Super Cheap Signs. Hope you guys get as good a laugh as I did! As always, if you need something to announce that special occasion, business, or just need some cheap advertising, please check out Super Cheap Signs! They now have business cards and door hangers too! Now.... on to the laughter :-)





















Gwynn~

Sign Me Up!

Powered by Wufoo
The Power of Yard Signs is proudly powered by WordPress